In compliance with the provisions of the Federal Law for Personal Data Protection (“Ley Federal de Protección de Datos Personales en Posesión de los Particulares”) (hereinafter referred as the “Law”), the Regulations of the Federal Law for Personal Data Protection (hereinafter the “Regulation”) and the Guidelines of the Privacy Notice published in the Federal Official Gazette on January 17th, 2013 (hereinafter the “Guidelines”) and other applicable provisions, FUNDACIÓN DEACERO, A.C., (hereinafter “FUNDACION DEACERO”) wishes to inform all the users of the websites www.fundaciondeacero.org (hereinafter the “User”), its Privacy Notice regarding the treatment and protection of the personal data of those natural persons that voluntarily communicate through email, telephone or any other electronic, oral or written means with FUNDACION DEACERO, fill out forms in which personal data is collected or that access to the website herein mentioned, if this implies the communication of your personal data.
For all purposes related to this Privacy Notice, FUNDACION DEACERO will be considered as the data controller and can be located at its address located at Avenida Lázaro Cárdenas #2333, Zona Loma Larga Oriente, in the municipality of San Pedro Garza García, Nuevo León, México, C.P. 66266; issuing and making this Privacy Notice available to the User, under the following terms:
- Purpose of processing your personal data. The personal data provided by the User will be used only to provide related services, including but not limited to, internal reviews and ruling process to select the User who will be considered as a beneficiary for economic donations, in goods or services, for which they apply and contact FUNDACION DEACERO.
Likewise, your personal data will be used for the following secondary activities: (i) analysis for internal use and preparation of statistical reports, (ii) control of internal files, (iii) administrative services related to billing, cancellations, reports, among other related services; (iv) analysis for internal use of FUNDACION DEACERO; and/or (v) any other activity related to the corporate purpose of FUNDACION DEACERO. If you do not agree with the secondary purposes, you may express your refusal by following the mechanism provided in number “VII” of this Privacy Notice. It should be noted that in the event of the above-mentioned situation being updated, FUNDACION DEACERO will not be able to provide you with the services it provides and it will not be responsible for such a situation.
- Personal data requested. For the purposes of this Privacy Notice, (1) personal data means any information that is collected concerning identified or identifiable natural persons; (2) for sensitive personal data, those personal data that may affect the most intimate sphere of its owner, or which its improper use may cause discrimination or entail a serious risk for its owner, including those that may reveal aspects such as racial or ethnic origin, present or future health status, genetic information, religious, philosophical and moral beliefs, union membership, political opinions, sexual preference and (3) by user, to any identified or identifiable person who communicates their personal data through the website herein mentioned, by any of the following means: i) email; ii) filling in forms through which personal data is collected; iii) participation in campaigns; iv) creation of profiles or user accounts; v) by telephone; vi) publication of content, vii) receipt of donations and viii) in general the use of any website service that involves the communication of your personal data. The personal data that FUNDACION DEACERO may collect from the User is: a) Full name; b) domicile; c) email; d) Registration with the Tax ID; e) official Identification; f) bank information, including account statements; g) telephone and h) information about your health condition; committing that personal or sensitive information will be treated under security measures, always guaranteeing the confidentiality of the User. It is understood that the personal data requested will be for natural persons, including those who hold the positions of legal representatives on behalf of a legal entity. To carry out the secondary activities listed in the second paragraph of number I of this Privacy Notice, personal data may be collected even indirectly through Cookies, Web Beacons, and/or among other similar, in order to obtain data of IP addresses, type of browsers, operating systems, web pages visited, duration of browsing time, monitor user behavior and their purchasing preferences. If User decides, may remove or disable these kinds of tools, and may also ask FUNDACION DEACERO by email at firstname.lastname@example.org for this task.
III. Protection of personal data. The User’s personal data will be safeguarded based on the principles of legality, consent, information, quality, purpose, loyalty, proportionality and responsibility, which are place in the Law. However, for the protection of the User, the Site has security certificates, which allows the transmission of data between the server and the User, and in feedback, to be private, which means that FUNDACION DEACERO acts diligently in protecting the exchange of information.
- Data transfer. FUNDACION DEACERO may transfer the User’s personal data to other persons than this civil association. On this way, your information may be shared with affiliated legal entities, research agencies, companies and/or other civil associations with which we have relationships, reference applicants, as well as any natural or legal person who, at our own discretion, the foregoing for any type of investigation required by FUNDACION DEACERO for the fulfillment of its purposes about providing benefits and/or donations of any type; as well as, if applicable, to authorities or dependencies such as: Federal Consumer Protection Office, the Ministry of Finance and Public Credit; Secretary of the Interior, among others, only when said situation is imperative due to an official request. If the User does not express his opposition regarding the provisions about the transfer of personal data, it will be understood that User’s authorization has been given.
- Obtaining data. FUNDACION DEACERO states that it may obtain User’s information from other sources permitted by law, such as printed and/or digital telephone directories, its own data forms, among others applicable, for which FUNDACION DEACERO is not and will not be responsible for the veracity of the personal information that the User has provided, nor for its verification and/or updating, so if the User does not request the change or modification of information it must be assumed that the information is accurate and true with all the implications that this entails. The User will be solely responsible for the personal information provided and its consequences.
- Changes or modifications to the Privacy Notice. FUNDACION DEACERO reserves its right to modify this Notice, any change or modification to the content of this document will be published, in general, on the website: www.fundaciondeacero.org.
VII. Ways to exercise User’s rights. In accordance with the provisions of the Law, the User may access, rectify and cancel his/her personal data as well as oppose the disclosure and limitation of their use through the procedures that FUNDACION DEACERO has implemented through its administrative area. The User may assert their rights of Access, Rectification, Cancellation and Opposition (“ARCO Rights”), oppose the disclosure and limitation of use of his/her data, as well as revoke his/her consent or express refusal to treat them, by contacting our personal data department which is located at Avenida Lázaro Cárdenas #2333, Zona Loma Larga Oriente, in San Pedro Garza García, Nuevo León, México, C.P. 66266, or through our website www.fundaciondeacero.org/privacidad, or by sending an email to email@example.com, indicating the following:
- User’s full name.
- Address or email to which all communications related to the application may be directed.
iii. Digitized copy of an official document proving the identity of the applicant, which may be: voting card, driver’s license, passport, and/or any other document that facilitates the location of personal data.
- Clear and precise description of the personal data with respect to which User seeks to exercise any of his/her rights or the activity over which the use of such personal data will be limited.
- The express statement to revoke the consent to the processing of such personal data; and
- Any other element that facilitates the location of corresponding personal data.
FUNDACION DEACERO will have a period of no more than 20 (twenty) business days to respond any request by User. However, if User considers that his/her rights regarding the protection of personal data have been violated, will have the right to go to the corresponding authority to defend such rights. The authority for this matter is the National Institute of Transparency, Access to Information and Protection of Personal Data (INAI).
In accordance with article 8 (eighth) of the Law, by the simple fact of not expressing opposition when reading this Privacy Notice, the acceptance of its terms will be understood by FUNDACION DEACERO.
If User wishes to stop receiving messages from FUNDACION DEACERO by telephone or email, a request to firstname.lastname@example.org shall be sent.
Any modification to this Privacy Notice may be consulted at www.fundaciondeacero.org/privacidad.
Privacy Notice v 3.0, last modified: September 2021